I LOVE BICYCLE!

The Netherlands has a superb bicycle infrastructure. Almost the whole country is connected with bicycle paths. The bikers are treated with dignity and equal rights. Inside and outside city centres are possible to be explored by bicycle. In short, I do appreciate prioritization and promotion of bicycle in the Netherlands. From any point of views, it so easy to see how logic to use bicycle for almost any purpose. I do feel in love with the Netherlands for this specific reason.



This spring I give a chance to my sense of adventure by biking almost every evening after dinner. Usually I bike at the suburb of Amsterdam, Abcoude and Ouderkerk a/d Amstel and villages around them. While biking I could enjoy the meadows and cows or horses, water canals, bird's songs, beautiful old houses and simply the quietness of my surroundings. After 6pm, most people stay home so I have the bicycle paths most of the time only for myself. It is always surprising how much details I could find along the routes. Name of houses (in the villages it is common to give name to a house), design of street furniture and gardens, ducks and swans and a lot more. It is perfect for contemplation and exercise simultaniously.

Who wants to join me biking?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REFLECTION ON 2023

RISE AND FALL OF SUGAR INDUSTRY IN INDONESIA

INFILL DEVELOPMENT