BIRD SONGS

The birds are apparently very happy in the spring. They sing beautifully the whole day. I could hear their songs from my bedroom, my guest room, my balcony and everywhere I bike in the early evening. It is beyond words when I was awaken every morning by the bird's songs. Sometimes I could catch a glimpse of them, beautiful green, red, yellow, blue, brown and gray. For me the birds are magic!

It is nice to know that birds have life here. At least I didn't see anyone shoot them or put them in a cage. Or even sell fried birds in the evening on street! An organization called "The Netherlands Society for the Protection of the Birds" works hard to save birds in the whole country including urban areas. No wonder that I still see them around Amsterdam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REFLECTION ON 2023

RISE AND FALL OF SUGAR INDUSTRY IN INDONESIA

INFILL DEVELOPMENT