WE MAKE THE CITY!




I am volunteering at the Festival We Make The City in Amsterdam, 20-24 June 2018. It is the largest festival addressing issues in urban areas with a lot and a lot of programs and many thousands participants. The whole Amsterdam Metropolitan area will be the festival's arena. 
Image may contain: text

Why did I decide to be a volunteer while I have plenty to do? Because I care about the place where I live and all of other places in the world. 

It is fascinating to see how people keep developing ideas and innovations to make cities as better places to live. And if I could say something, I will say that we shouldn't limit the ideas of festival to urban areas only but also to suburbs and villages. Those peripheral areas have huge and unlimited potentials to develop and offer high quality of life. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REFLECTION ON 2023

RISE AND FALL OF SUGAR INDUSTRY IN INDONESIA

INFILL DEVELOPMENT