MARJAN DE VISSER

One of the highlight of my role as the guest lecturer in the Reinwardt Academy, Amsterdam, is when I meet and talk to a bright student. And many of them are bright students. Students with visions, ideas and maturity to know what they want to achieve.

Last December in the Hague during a conference of Blue Shield, surprisingly I met Marjan den Visser, one of the student. And at the end of the year I received a greeting card together with a brochure about her restoration atelier in the Hague. Marjan is a painting restaurateur. In 2006 she even had an assignment to work with the Affandy paintings in Jakarta.

I salute the spirit of entrepreneur of Marjan and also her persistence to do her important work while pursuing a masters degree in the Reinwardt. I am to some extend also inspired by her effort.

(source : http://www.restauratieatelier.com/)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REFLECTION ON 2023

RISE AND FALL OF SUGAR INDUSTRY IN INDONESIA

INFILL DEVELOPMENT