A GLIMPSE OF ROTTERDAM

After biking around Kinderdijk on the sunny hot day yesterday, I went to Rotterdam to spend my afternoon. I parked my car in the area called Museumkwartier, it means an area for museums.
I share some pictures here.


Next to my car, I saw this restauration project : Here is the restauration of foundation of the State Monument Arminius. I always feel good to see this kind of sign, it means positive for monuments. They do something and don't abandon it.

Arminius, podium for arts, culture and debate keeps open during restauration for renting and cultural programs.

Museum Boymans-van Beuningen, exhibits the history of art, from the Middle Ages to the 21st century. From Bosch, Rembrandt and Van Gogh to DalĂ­ and Dutch Design.

A house for collection of works of the painter/sculptor Henk Chabot (1895-1949)



The Netherlands Architecture Institute (NAi)
A heaven for urban development and architecture interests.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REFLECTION ON 2023

RISE AND FALL OF SUGAR INDUSTRY IN INDONESIA

INFILL DEVELOPMENT